Friday, October 10, 2014

After my last chapter

After my education last chapter.
Though it is not ended perfectly but yet i am so happy everything is over.

Right now what i have to do is just enjoying rest of my holiday before work.

I feel so happy that i have a 3 months break to fully enjoy

Just a simple summarized what i did after  thesis.

I came to birmingham visit pekkee and share a small room together. For nearly 2 weeks.

Other than living together, including cook, eat, watch drama, do laundry

We did visit london
For your information it is tower bridge
London eye
And big ben

It is our first time travelling together. Feel so thankfull that the first place we visit is such a wonderful place.

Of course we did lots of crazy stuff tgt. Like finishing the ice cream and chips in  very short time. Chit chat till midnight, shoping ... What girls should do

Feeling so happy acompany by her during my holiday before work.

Thanks my dear!

Some pictures to be uploaded


We like to take ootd picture. Though there is nothing special to hashtag or show off. Lollll

My neck pillow and eye mask is a must for every trip





We are going to meet harry porter. Btw, she always get a good angle of me but i cant get hers....

Kilo sales we been. I am still regreting buying second hand clothes, though they label it as vintage sales

Crazy selfie is a must


Not to forget desserts too...,

Though photo cant show our beauty, but it certainly shows how happy are us being together!


I will love u my dear. 

My smartest preetty family and friend. Low pek pek


#Ootd#primark#fullyprimarkotherthannikeshoe#nike#fossilwatch#espiritglass#birmingham#chinatown#uk#study#msc#finace#acca#smart#beautiful#red#black

I had try my best learning hashtag. Hahabaha








1 comment:

Sydney said...

wow you're studying in uk? thats so cool! is the weather really bad?

sydsense.blogspot.com

Post a Comment