Saturday, October 18, 2014

My little diary

I am so glad i like to record my memories in this blog

Sometime i really like to read previous post

Just did this just now

On my post related to my study life

Oh dear....
Starting missing that little small room
A lazy girl never leave her bed with her ipad

Btw
It is weird that
Everytime i recall something, i can sense the smell of that time.
Might be a freak in smelling????
Lollll

I dont know how to describe that smell of my study life.

Recall back 

it was not fun, it was boring, it was tiring, it was lonely. 

I almost forgot everything if i dont record it down.

However i still miss my study life though it was really bored, stressed, lazy, tired......
It is just part of my life, which i would call it. 
 A total freedom year for in a very good environment spending enormous gdp.

A kinda long silly name.

Hmmm
Frankly speaking
Being alone is freedom, but lonely.
nothing in uk is so special that attracts me to stay.
But i would said, here is safer, cleaner, nicer, colder than malaysia.

Maybe i do not feel special due to
I am not that outgoing person for outdoor activity, i do not have much friend to social. Thus i didnt explore everything, which i feel bad that i didnt grab my chance to explore.

But.... I was really enjoying my life being alone.

So sad to think of about back to malaysia. The only thing to be happy is about my lovely room. I am going back to decorate it as my dream room!

Btw.

My recent updates

Am stay birmingham with pek these few week

Feel so happy spending time with her

I feel that i turn healthy staying with her

Gotta back to sheffield to keep my things
Maybe send back to malaysia

And arranging trip for my parent, aunt, pek n my love for celebrating my graduation... 
Though it is not the truth, but i deem it 
Ahhh... The truth is, They just came here to have fun but not really for my graduation.

Whatever.....

Is kinda late now
I just dont know why i not easily get sleep at night....




Fatty love to eat
Y pek y?
Hehehehe

Play around with pek hair... It is more easy then i thought.


Though i am so ugly in the photo, but i am really enjoying my holiday!!!!

Woohoooooo

Good night, the future me..
I hope you will be happy after read this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment